Fields of Study
Georgetown’s history curriculum comprises over 200 courses from ancient to modern eras encompassing many of the world’s regions and cultures. In addition to the Department's strengths in the regionally-based fields of study listed below, the Department of History also allows students to prepare fields of study in other areas of faculty expertise, such as Atlantic history, Environmental history, African history, and the history of science.
The Department of History offers the following graduate fields:
- Early Modern and Late Medieval Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Modern Europe
- Russia and Eastern Europe
- United States (colonial to present)
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.